OLEV Workplace Grant
The Workplace Charging Scheme grant (WCS) is a government grant provided by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV). The grant provides £300 per socket to reduce the cost of installing workplace charging points.
- The OLEV Grant reduces the cost of purchasing & installing workplace charge points for electric and plug-in hybrid cars and vans.
- It is a voucher scheme and applications open on 21st November 2016.
What does the OLEV Grant offer your organisation?
- £300 can be claimed for each socket installed up to a maximum of 20 - that's up to £6,000.
- Sockets can be located at different sites within the same organisation.
Does your organisation qualify for the OLEV Grant?
These are the key criteria to qualify for the OLEV WCS Grant:
- Registered business, charity, or public sector organisation.
- Can declare a need for electric vehicle charging equipment or an intent to encourage uptake among their staff and/or fleet.
- Located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Have dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets.
- Own the property or have consent from the landlord for chargepoints to be installed.
If you would like more information call us on 01252 303909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.